The Samsung Galaxy S9 gives you the opportunity to print via a Wi-Fi connection whatever documents you store on your smartphone if you have a wireless printer at your disposal. Emails, PDF files, and images will end up from your Galaxy S9 to paper within seconds.
However, your Android software comes with wireless printing feature, so all you need is download the correct drive plugin on your phone to make the Galaxy S9 print any documents wirelessly provided you know the easy steps that we are about to detail in this article. Here is a step-by-step instruction to help you set up Samsung Galaxy S9 WIFI printing.
WiFi Printing Instructions
The instruction below applies to any printer that can print wirelessly.
- Switch on your Galaxy S9
- Select on “App” and then tap on the “Settings” icon
- Scroll down until you see the section labeled as Connect and Share
- While on this page identify the Printing button and tap it
- Stroll through the list of default printers and click on the one you’re planning to use
- If you can’t find your printer, then click on the “Plus” symbol and the phone will redirect you to the Google page play store where you will be able to find your printer
- Browse for your printer brand, and have it installed from there
- Go back to the Android settings and then select the printing brand
- Wait patiently to locate the printer
- After identifying the wireless printer, click on it
- Adjust the printing properties; the last available feature is the ability to set the printing;
- The quality
- 1-sided printing
- 2-sided printing
Printing from the Galaxy S9 Wirelessly
- Access the document that you wish to print or send to the wireless printer
- Select the three-point icon, and click on “print” at the screen top right corner
- Tap on the button from the bottom of your Galaxy S9 to start the print
You should now know how to print wirelessly on Galaxy S9 after you follow the steps above. In summary, first, you install the necessary driver. Next, you select your printer from the menu, and finally, you launch the document and hit the Print button.