If you wish to know how to switch ON screen mirroring on your Huawei P10, read our detailed guidelines below. There are various methods you can use on your Huawei P10 to screen mirror on to a television.
Even with the correct software, screen mirroring process is not as easy as you might imagine. We will provide you with 2 distinct ways on how you can use screen mirroring on your Huawei P10 with your TV.
Connecting your Huawei P10 to a TV: the Hard-wired connection
- Buy a MHL adapter . Make sure it is compatible with your Huawei P10.
- Join the adapter to your Huawei P10
- Connect the adapter to a source of power
- Using a standard HDMI cable , join the adapter to the HDMI port connected to your TV
- Then set your television to display video images via the HDMI port and the TV will then mirror your phone.
Please note that for the older generations of TV sets, you might be required to purchase a HDMI to composite adapter to help the Huawei P10 to screen mirror and play on your TV.
How to connect your Huawei P10 to a TV via a wireless connection
- Buy an Allshare Hub  gadget and connect it to your TV via a standard HDMI cable.
- Connect your Huawei P10 and the Allshare Hub to the TV via the same network.
- Go to Settings> Screen Mirroring
Please note that if you own a smart TV, buying the Allshare Hub won’t be necessary.