How To Create, Edit And Delete Alarm Clock On LG V30
If you want to be a productive individual, a great tool to help you with that is an alarm clock. It helps you maintain a regular schedule, a normal sleeping pattern and also helps you remember important meetings and events. Since all of the smartphones nowadays have an Alarm Clock feature on it, your LG V30 isn’t an exception. Instead of buying a bulky alarm clock for your house, you can use your LG V30 to serves as the great productivity tool an alarm clock is.
In this article, you will know how to configure the Alarm Clock app on your LG V30 and set is a widget so you can easily access its features.
Configuring your Alarm
Creating an alarm reminder is easy. First, go to your App screen, then press the Clock option. Once you’re inside the Clock option, tap on the Create button. Below are the options you can configure according to your preferences.
- Time: Tap on the up and down button to look for the time you want your alarm to activate. Toggle the AM/PM option to set it to your chosen time
- Alarm repeat: To choose what days the alarm will repeat, tap them. Tick on the Repeat weekly option if you want to repeat the alarm on your chosen days weekly
- Alarm type: Choose the manner how your alarm would be activated (Vibration, Sound, or Sound and Vibration)
- Alarm tone: Choose the tone you want to be played when the alarm goes off
- Alarm volume: Slide it in a leftward or a rightward motion to choose your chosen volume
- Snooze: Toggle the Snooze option to enable or disable it. To adjust the intervals between the snoozes, press on INTERVAL then pick your desired manner (3, 5, 10, 15, or 30 minutes) REPEAT (1, 2, 3, 5, or 10 times)
- Name: Create a name for the alarm you created. For example, if the alarm is set to wake you up, you can type in “Wake Up (Your Name)!” on that field. It’ll appear once the alarm is activated
Editing the Snooze Feature
If you want to activate the Snooze feature of your LG V30 once the alarm is activated, tap then swipe the yellow “ZZ” symbol. Before doing this, it must be set first in your alarm settings.
Removing an Alarm
Removing an alarm is easy. To do this, head on to your Alarm Menu. Long press the alarm you want to be removed then press Delete. If you’re planning to use the alarm for future purposes, all you need to do is to press that alarm then tap OFF.
Deactivating an Alarm
Press then swipe the “X” sign in any direction to deactivate the alarm.