Fixing Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Volume Sound And Audio Not Working
Some owners of the new Samsung Galaxy Note 8 have complained about the volume not working on the Galaxy Note 8. This always happens when making calls or receiving calls which make it difficult for the user to hear who is calling or the caller not hearing the user correctly. Below are some helpful tips on how to fix the volume problem on the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
If the problem persists, then I will suggest you contact your retailer to get your Note 8 replaced. The following instructions should help you to fix the audio problem on your Note 8.
How to solve Galaxy Note 8 audio not working:
- Switch off your Samsung Note 8, remove the SIM card and then put the SIM card back and turn on the smartphone.
- Try to clean the microphone of dirt, debris, and dust with compressed air and check to see if the Samsung Note 8 audio problem is fixed.
- Sometimes your Bluetooth can also cause an audio problem. Switch off your Bluetooth device and check to see if it has been fixed.
- Wiping cache of your smartphone can also fix the audio problem, follow this guide on how to wipe the Galaxy Note 8 cache.
- Another idea is to put the Note 8 into Recovery Mode. You can follow this guide on how to enter the Galaxy Note 8 into Recovery Mode.