How To Change Vibration Settings On Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus
It seems very easy to modify and play around with your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus’ vibration feature. seems to be an easy feat to perform. It will be fun if you have the time to explore and go through all the possible options and tweaks. It’s only the vibration, really, but it’s so much more. So obviously, your smartphone can vibrate whenever you have notifications. Likewise, it can also vibrate whenever you input texts or whenever you activate the screen and in other numerous settings.
Regarding with these instances, you should be able to tweak the vibration into your likings. Though it may seem to be complex, yet its really easier to grasp the feature.
Steps In Adjusting Your Samsung Galaxy S9 Or Galaxy S9 Plus’ Vibration Intensity
Ever noticed that your smartphone caters an awesome tactile response to your message notifications? Ever noticed a vibration whenever you’re typing on your device? Then, if you’re contented with how your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus vibrates, then might as well leave it the way it is. Perhaps, you want to modify the vibration intensity of your android phone. Or maybe, you just want to know how to make changes to the settings just in case a need for it comes up. Whatever the reason is, here are the steps in adjusting this feature:
- Navigate through the Notification Shade by sweeping down your finger from the upper part of the display
- Press the gear symbol from the upper-right part and access the Settings
- Hit on the Sounds and Vibration option
- Press the Vibration Intensity
- Once you’re done, you shall see three distinct options that you can modify – Notifications, Vibration Feedback, Incoming call, – the second one doing for the screen pressing; just relocate their sliders as you see relevant, to decrease or to increase the vibration intensity on any of these three divisions.
You’ll recognize when you’ve obtained the accurate setting because the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus shall vibrate at that particular intensity as you catch the intensity levels. Unless stated, what you sense now is what you’ll obtain if you compensate for that specific vibration level.
Steps In Changing Your Samsung Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus’ Vibration Pattern
If you feel like you need a stronger vibration intensity, to the point that you’ll feel it when it’s vibrating inside your pocket or bag, not only you can edit the intensity, but also the vibration’s pattern style. This shall occur in having a much greater effect, producing a distinct vibration notification more accessible:
- Pull up the Notification menu and open the Settings app
- Direct to the Sounds and Vibration
- Press the Vibration Pattern option
- Examine the options accessible in there, picking between:
- Heartbeat – this one shall generate a double vibrating effect, just like a pulsing vibration
- Basic Call – this one shall grant a constant vibration
- Waltz – this one shall sway a long vibration with two additional swift vibrations as the standard style
- Zig-zig-zig – this one shall follow three level vibrations
- Ticktock – this one shall activate two long vibrations of equal duration and intensity
And you’re all set! Doing the steps above shall help you change the vibration intensity and the pattern of your Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus.