How To Create New Folder On Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8 Plus
After getting a new Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus, it’s better to organize and personalize your device, so if can cater to your needs optimally.
Creating a folder does that for you. It also helps to remove the amount of unnecessary apps and widgets from your home screen, making it less chaotic.
In Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus, there a number of ways to create folders. The easiest way to do so is by dragging an app present on your home screen that you want to add into a folder to another app that would be joining the chosen one in the said folder.
Upon doing so, a folder name will appear that you have to personalize. Leave the selected app and label the folder.
Your folder has been created. Along with those two you can add more apps into the folder just by selecting them and dropping them off onto the folder.
An alternative method that you can use is as follows:
Create a new folder on Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus
- Turn your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus on.
- On the home screen, press and hold the app that you want to be part of the folder.
- Move the app to the top of the screen and towards the option enlisted as ‘New folder’.
- A name bracket will appear. Fill in the name of the folder.
- Afterwards, press done on your keyboard.
- In the same way, multiple apps can be added to your folder.