How To Customize Lock Screen On Huawei P10
You can customize the lock screen on your Huawei P10 to give it a bit more of a personal touch. With lock screen customization, you can remove widgets you don’t use and add others that you may find to be of more use to you.
We’ll be explaining how you can turn on and off different widgets in the lock screen. In our example, we’ll be explaining how to disable the weather widget. By default, the weather lock screen widget is enabled, but it can be disabled and replaced with something else quite easily.
Follow the guide we have provided below to learn how you can customize the lock screen on the Huawei P10. You can follow this guide for each widget on the Huawei P10, but we’ll be using the weather widget as an example.
How to customize lockscreen on Huawei P10:
- Make sure your Huawei P10 is switched on.
- Navigate to the apps screen.
- Navigate to settings and tap to open it.
- Search for the Lock Screen option.
- Once you’ve found it, tap the Lock Screen option.
- You can now toggle the weather widget by tapping to turn to it on or off.
- Tap to return to your home screen, then tap the power button to return to standby mode.
Once enabled, you’ll be able to see weather information appear on your lock screen. If disabled, then the weather widget will no longer appear on your Huawei P10 lock screen. If you want to switch it back, follow the steps provided above.