How To Fix Blurry Videos And Pictures On Apple iPhone 7 And iPhone 7 Plus
If you own an Apple iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus then you have one of the best smartphone cameras around. If you’ve noticed that the photos and videos you take with your phone’s camera are blurry, there is a very simple solution: you have forgotten to take off the protective plastic casing that covers the camera on your smartphone. Remove the casing, and you should get crisp and clear photos and videos on your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus.
If you did remove the cover and you still have blurry photos, then there are a couple of software fixes you can try before you return the camera for a replacement or get it serviced by an Apple technician.
The first solution to try is to clear out your storage on the phone.
- Select Settings > General > Storage & iCloud Usage.
- Select Manage Storage.
- Tap an item in Documents and Data.
- Slide unwanted items to the left and tap Delete.
- Tap Edit > Delete All to remove all the app’s data.
If that doesn’t help fix the slow iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus camera, then try to factory reset the iPhone 7 by following the steps below:
- Turn on your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus.
- Go to Settings and select on General.
- Browse and tap on Reset.
- Enter your Apple ID and Apple ID password.
- Now the process to reset your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus should take a few minutes.
Once reset, you’ll see the welcome screen asking you to swipe to continue.
Do you have any suggestions or ideas on how to fix a problem with blurry photos or videos on the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus? Share them with us here!