How To switch OFF Alarm on Samsung Galaxy Note 8
Some owners of the Galaxy Note 8 might be interested in knowing how to disable the alarm feature. The Alarm feature on the Note 8 is effective in notifying you of important events and waking you up from sleep. You can also use the alarm clock like a stopwatch to record time when you are making a run. It also works well when you are staying at a hotel with no alarm clock.
You can make use of the guide below to know how to create and delete the alarm on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
To set a new alarm, click on Apps and then Clock and then go to Create. Use the options to create your preferred settings.
1. Time: tap the up and down arrows to choose the time that the alarm will sound. Move the AM/PM alarm to pick the time of the day.
2. Alarm repeat: Tap to select the days that you want the alarm to repeat. Check the Repeat weekly box to click on the selected days.
3. Alarm type: click on how you want the alarm to sound. You can choose the Sound, Vibration, or Vibration and sound option.
4 Alarm tone: Select the sound file that you want to be played when the alarm sounds.
5. Alarm volume: Move the slider to increase or reduce the volume of the alarm.
6. Snooze: Move the slider to switch ON and OFF the snooze option. Tap on Snooze to select the preferred time that you want the snooze feature to work.
7. Name: You can create a name for the alarm. This name will show up anytime the alarm sounds.
Activating the Snooze Feature
For users that are interested in using the Snooze feature on your Note 8. All you need to is tap and swipe the yellow ‘ZZ’ icon in any preferred direction. You will need to first set the snooze feature in the alarm setting.
Deleting an Alarm
Deleting an alarm on your Note 8 is very easy. All you need to do is locate the alarm menu and then touch and hold the alarm that you wish to delete and tap Delete. If you wish to switch off the alarm to use it later, just touch “Clock.”