how to locate the Private Folder On Samsung Galaxy Note 8
Owners of Samsung Galaxy Note 8 might be interested in knowing how to locate the Private Mode on their device. The Private Mode feature allows you to be able to hide files on your Note 8 without having to download a 3rd party app from Google Play Store. There are several ways that you can use the Private Mode to hide files on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8. Files that you put on Private Mode will only be accessible to anybody that has your password or pattern. You can make use of the steps below to understand how to hide files using the private on Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
How to activate Private Mode on Samsung Note 8
1. Use your fingers to swipe down from your home screen, a list of options will appear.
2. Click on Private Mode from the list of options
3. You will be requested to register a password or pattern. You will use this password any time that you want to have to access your hidden files.
How to deactivate the Private Mode on Note 8
1.Use your fingers to swipe down from the top of your Note 8 screen and a list will appear.
2. Locate the Private Mode from the list.
3. Tap on it, and your Note 8 will return to normal mode.
How to add and remove files from Private Mode
The Private Mode option on Samsung Galaxy Note 8 supports a lot of media formats. You can make use of the tips below to know how to add files to Private Mode.
1. Switch to Private Mode
2. Locate the picture or file that you wish to hide in Private mode
3. Click on the file, and an overflow menu will appear
4. Click on Move to Private.
You can make use of the steps above to activate the Private Mode on your Note 8. You can also add these files that will be visible only in Private Mode.