How To Switch ON And OFF Preview Messages On Samsung Galaxy Note 8
The idea behind the Preview Messages feature on Samsung Galaxy Note 8 was to help owners to quickly and easily read messages without unlocking their device.
However, as great as this feature sounds, some owners of the Note 8 have complained that there are some confidential messages that you don’t want anybody else to see which makes this feature to be an issue for them on their Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
If you are not interested in using this feature, there is no need to be upset because there is a way to deactivate the preview option. You can make use of the guide if you want to know how to disable Preview messages on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
How to Activate and Deactivate Message Preview on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- Switch on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- Locate the menu and click on Settings
- Search for Applications and click on Messages
- Click on Notifications
- You can now search for an option named Preview Message
- Two boxes will appear, one for ‘Status Bar’ and the other for ‘Lock Scr.een’
- Unmark the boxes that you want to disable for Preview Message
After you’ve unmarked the boxes that you do not wish to see preview message on, later on, if you need to activate it again, you just need to go over the steps above and mark the boxes.