iPhone Recovery Mode: Recovery Mode Fix
iPhone recovery mode is essential and useful when your recovery mode phone is needed or when you want to put your phone out of recovery mode. Tips on how to get your iPhone in and out of the recovery mode would be provided in this article with the recovery mode loop fix for iPhone.
Recovery mode is also relevant and useful when your iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max and iPhone Xr continues to restart itself or when you’re on a Low Battery, and you have a running installing update.
If you want more out of your Apple device, then make sure to check out Logitech’s Harmony Home Hub, Olloclip’s 4-in-1 lens for iPhone, Mophie’s iPhone juice pack and the Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband to have the ultimate experience with your Apple device.
Another reason that makes you want to fall back to recovery mode is when you update or restore your iPhone, and you’re not registered by iTunes when you connect it to the computer.
Whenever your iPhone is stuck with the Apple logo on the screen for long, without moving for an extended period, then you should definitely launch your device into the Recovery Mode option. Here are the tips for iPhone recovery mode fix.
How to Boot iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max and iPhone Xr and iPad Pro into Recovery Mode
When your iPhone or iPad is unresponsive when you connect it to your computer and iTunes, it means that an iPhone recovery mode is required.
- Switch off your iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max and iPhone Xr and iPad
- Press down the Home button as you connect your device to the PC. Continue doing this until the screen confirms that your device has successfully connected to iTunes
- Tap OK when iTunes indicates that your smart device is in Recovery Mode and cannot be used without restoring it
- Click on Restore iPad or Restore iPhone to complete the process
Note: All of your data on your iPhone will be lost when you restore it and is best to back up all your information before proceeding with putting it into Recovery Mode iPhone.
iPhone Recovery Mode Loop Fix
When you’re in the midst of iPhone recovery mode to recovery mode loop, there is some recovery mode loop fix for your iPhone when you find yourself in this kind of situation.
The reason why your iPhone boots into recovery mode loop are when your iTunes software is old, there has been a wrong firmware installation, or a disconnected USB cable from iTunes when you’re updating.
Here, we’ll guide you through the easy steps you need to follow when you get stuck in the recovery mode loop and get your phone recovery mode fixed. The following works for your iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max and iPhone Xr, and other previous versions of the iPhone lineup.
- Download RecBoot software through these links RecBoot for Windows& RecBoot for Mac depending on your PC
- Launch RecBoot and connect your device to THE pc
- Click on the “Exit Recovery Mode’’ option located at the right part of the screen
- The steps highlighted above should fix the Recovery Mode loop issue
Boot Your iPhone out of Recovery Mode
There are several ways which you can go through to help you get your iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max and iPhone Xr out of the recovery mode. You don’t necessarily need iTunes or a computer, the methods you have applied don’t work, you can try the TinyUmbrella software to help you get out of the recovery mode. These steps will help you get out of recovery mode.
- Launch iTunes app on your PC
- Use a standard USB cableto connect the iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max and iPhone Xr to your computer
- Restore your device by using the most recent backup on your computer
- Tap OK to restore the latest backup to your smartphone which will boot your device out of Recovery Mode
Get iPhone out of Recovery Mode without Computer
- Switch on the iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max and iPhone Xr
- Hold down the Power and Home buttons on the side of your device for about ten seconds
- Release both buttons as soon as the screen goes black
- Perform the same process again with both buttons for about 8 seconds until the Apple logo powers up
- Release both buttons when the screen goes dark again
- Hold down the Power and Home buttons simultaneously for an additional twenty seconds
- Release the Power button but keep pressing down the Home button
- Release the Home button for the last time, and your iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max and iPhone Xr should load normally
Tiny Umbrella Method
Follow the Tiny Umbrella iOS 10 Mac & Windows Download instructions to help to get your iPhone out of Recovery Mode.