LG G4 Not Staying Connected To WiFi
Some LG G4 owners have reported some WiFi connection issues saying that the LG G4 not staying connected to WiFI and switches to the phone’s data instead. One reason that the WiFi connection on LG G4 is having problems is because of a weak WiFi signal that no longer can connect the LG G4 to the Internet.
For those interested in getting the most out of your LG smartphone, then make sure to check out LG’s G4 phone case, wireless charging pad, the Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband, and the LG back cover replacement for the ultimate experience with your LG smartphone.
- How to fix LG G4 WiFi problems
- How to fix slow Internet lag on LG G4
- How to fix LG G4 Bluetooth problems
But when the WiFi signal is strong and the LG G4 WiFi can’t stay connected, then there are several ways that you can fix this problem. The reason that the LG G4 WiFi doesn’t stay connected is because of the WLAN to mobile data connection option that is activated in the Android settings of the LG G4.
The name of this settings is called “Smart network switch” and was designed on the LG G4 in order to automatically switch between Wi-Fi and mobile networks, such as LTE, to build up a stable network connection all the time. The good news is that this WiFi setting can be adjusted to fix the LG G4 WiFi problem.
Fix LG G4 Not Staying Connected To WiFi Problem:
var ARTICLE_URL = window.location.href;
var CONTENT_ID = 'everything';
- Turn on your LG G4 smartphone.
- Enable the mobile data connection of the LG G4.
- After the mobile data connection is enabled, go to Menu -> Settings -> Wireless.
- At the start of the page you will see the option “Smart network switch”.
- Uncheck this option to obtain a not so stable wireless connection of your LG G4 with the router still upright.
- Now your LG G4 will no longer automatically switch between Wi-Fi and the mobile internet.
In most cases, the above instructions will help solve the WiFi problem. But if for some reason the LG G4 WiFi connection gets terminated and automatically switch to the phones Internet running a“wipe cache partition” should fix the WiF issue. This method deletes no data from the LG G4. All data such as photos, videos and messages are not deleted and safe. You can perform the “Wipe Cache Partition“ function over the Android recovery mode. Also recommended: How to clear LG G4 phone cache
Solve the wifi issue on LG G4:
- Power off the LG G4.
- Hold the power off, volume up and the home button all at the same time.
- After some seconds, the LG G4 will vibrate once and the recovery mode is started.
- Search for the entry called “wipe cache partition” and start it.
- After a few minutes the process is complete and you can restart the LG G4 with “reboot system now”.
- How to fix LG G4 that keeps restarting itself
- How to fix black screen problem on LG G4
- How to fix LG G4 that’s freezing and crashing
- How to use Fingerprint sensor on LG G4
- How to fix camera failed problem on LG G4
- How to fix LG G4 not charging problem
- How to fix LG G4 screen that won’t rotate
- How to fix LG G4 bluetooth problems
- How to fix audio and volume problems on LG G4
- How to fix LG G4 WiFi problems
- How to reset password when locked out of LG G4
- How to set custom ringtones on LG G4