Samsung Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8 Plus Bookmarks On Menu
The Internet is perhaps the most accessed resource of Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus by the majority of users. If you too are spending a lot of time online and you have quite a few websites that you normally use, maybe you will be interested in learning how to create bookmarks of those favorite websites.
As opposed to creating bookmarks in a particular internet browser, on Galaxy S8/S8 Plus you can also create shortcuts of those bookmarks. If you move those shortcuts to the Home screen, you will be able to access the website straight from that icon, without having to launch the internet browser and type the URL in there.
These types of shortcuts on the Home screen of your Samsung Galaxy S8 will look and act like any other shortcut. But when you tap on it, instead of launching an app, it will open up the browser straight on that page that you bookmarked.
How to add bookmarks on Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus:
- Launch the Internet app;
- Navigate to the webpage that you would like to bookmark;
- Select Bookmarks;
- Tap on Add;
- In the newly opened Add Bookmark window, check the URL, edit the Bookmark title if you want;
- Hit the Save button when you’re ready to bookmark that page.
How to edit previously created bookmarks on Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus:
Once you start creating bookmarks of your favorite Internet pages, you can always get back to the general settings and adjust them however you need. Here are the main options:
- To edit bookmarks, launch the Internet browser and tap on Bookmarks. Tap and hold the bookmark you would like to edit, select More, select Edit bookmark, operate the specific changes and hit the Ok button.
- To delete bookmarks, again, go to the browser and access the Bookmarks. Identify the desired page from the list, touch and hold it until the context menu expands, and select the Delete option.
- To show the saved web pages, access Bookmarks, Saved Pages, right from the Internet browser. Once in there, you can see the entire list of pages bookmarked on your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus and select the ones you want to open.
Text Message Forwarding On Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8 Plus
Forwarding emails is something we all do even from the Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus. Nevertheless, forwarding text messages isn’t as common, despite the fact that it is actually a very useful and simple feature to use. No matter your reasons for wanting to send a text message received from a contact to someone else in your agenda, you should know that you could do it. And the time has come to also learn how to do it:
The 6 steps to forward a text message from Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus:
- Tap on the Messages icon from the Home screen, to launch the Messages app;
- Identify the messages thread and tap on it;
- Hold the tap on the selected thread until a context menu will show up;
- Select Forward;
- Type the name of the new recipient;
- Hit the Send button.
This is how you forward a text message on Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus. When you’re done, use the back key from the lower-right corner of the display and return to the desired window. With such simple instructions, from now on you will be able to share lots of cool things with your friends without having to use anything than your Android built-in messaging app. Of course, you can continue to use your social network apps, but just don’t neglect the plain old messages either.