Solving The “Not Registered On Network” Error Message On Samsung Galaxy Note 8
Some owners of Samsung Galaxy Note 8 will like to know how to solve the “Not registered on network” error that comes up on their smartphone. I’ll explain below how to solve the issue on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
I will also suggest that you use a free IMEI checker, to be certain that there is no major fault on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
How to solve the ‘not registered on network’ error on your Galaxy Note 8:
- Switch on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
- Locate the dialer app and type in this code (*#06#) and your phone’s IMEI number will appear. If the IMEI number appears, then all you need to is to reconfigure your settings to fix this issue.
- Type in this code *#197328640# alternatively *#*#197328640#*#* on your dial pad.
- This will put your smartphone in Command mode, and you can now press ‘Common.’
- You can now click on “Option 1″ which are the Field Test Mode, if FTM is switched on, switch it “OFF.”
- This will edit and restore your IMEI number and make sure you tap on the ‘Menu’ key when you are done with the ‘Command’ to make it work.
- Tap on the Key input to activate ‘option 2.’
- This will switch OFF the FTM
- Remove your smartphone battery and SIM. Wait for a few minutes.
- Put back the battery, don’t put the SIM yet.
- Type in this code on your dial pad (*#197328640#)
- Click on the Debug Screen
- Click on phone control
- Now click on nas control
- You can now select RRC (HSDPA)
- Select RRC revision to solve not registered on the network or Null IMEI #.
- Select released your phone is, and that will take you to option 6 (HSDPA only)
- Switch off Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and put back your SIM card.
After you follow the steps above, you’ll know how to “Not Registered On Network” error message on Samsung Galaxy Note 8.