How To Use Weather App On Galaxy S9
The Galaxy S9 comes with lots of features, and one of them is the weather app. This weather widget can be placed on the home screen to know the current weather conditions as well as predictions weather of the next few days.
If you’d like to benefit from this service but don’t know how to locate it or how to activate it, you will be able to see both the Clock app and the Weather app in the newly opened full-screen mode. If you just can’t find the Weather app, begin by selecting the Clock widget.
However, if you already have the Weather widget on the Home screen of your Samsung Galaxy S9 and want to use the Weather and Clock widget, you will first need to remove that one so puts the Weather and Clock widget.
How to Add the Weather and Clock Widget
- Navigate the Home screen
- Press and hold on space
- Hold until the Edit screen mode appears
- Tap on Widgets in the newly opened screen tap
- Go through the widgets listed there by swiping left or right
- Tap on the Weather widgets to see all the other widgets from that category
- Identify the Weather and Clock widget
- Tap and drag it to an empty place on the Home screen
- Select the preferred weather prediction location by touching on the tiny cloud symbol
The steps above is how to add Weather and Clock widget on the Home screen of your Samsung Galaxy S9.
How to Remove Weather Widget
- Click and hold on the Weather widget located on your Home screen
- Continue holding while dragging the icon towards the top of the screen
- Let go the symbol on top of the Remove symbol that appeared in there
Now, you will be able to customize the weather widget the way you want it.