Apple Watch: How To Take A Picture Without Your iPhone
The Apple Watch has been one of the best wearable devices available in the market. One important trick you should know about the Apple Watch is the ability to take pictures from the Apple Watch without using your iPhone. The way that this works is that the Apple Watch will act as a remote shutter for your iPhone Camera.
This guide on how to take Apple Watch pictures without your iPhone will also work with the Apple Watch Sport, Apple Watch and Apple Watch Edition.
How to use Remote iPhone Camera Using Apple Watch
- Go to the Apple Watch Home screen by pressing the Digital Crown.
- Select on the Camera icon.
- Open the Camera app on your Apple Watch.
- A preview image of the image will be shown.
- When you want to capture the picture on your iPhone, select on the Shutter button.
You can also set up different options that allow you to have a time delay before taking a picture on your iPhone. All you need to do is select on the 3s which is on the right side of the shutter button. When you select on time delay, you’ll then have a three-second countdown before the picture.