Changing Bluetooth Name On Samsung Galaxy Note 8
The new Samsung Galaxy Note 8 comes with preinstalled apps that you can use to move files from one smartphone to another one or your PC. One of these apps is the Bluetooth that is popularly used for this objective. There are some owners of the Samsung Note 8 that will like to use the Bluetooth feature, but they don’t even know how to do it.
Your Bluetooth name on your device has been named by default as “Samsung Galaxy Note 8, ” and most owners are always willing to change this name to something else they like. You can make use of the steps below to know how you can change your Bluetooth name on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8:
Changing Bluetooth Name on Galaxy Note 8
- Switch to your Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- Locate the menu placed on the home screen
- Search for device information in the list of Settings
- Click on ‘Device name’ as soon as you see it
- A window will come up that will allow you to edit and save the new Bluetooth name that you prefer
To be certain that you’ve done this, you should try connecting your device to another device; your new Bluetooth name will appear on the second device. If you follow the steps above well, you should now be able to change your Bluetooth name anytime that you want on Samsung Galaxy Note 8.