If you own a Sony Xperia XZ, you may want to know how to download ringtones to the Sony Xperia XZ. It’s important to know about the Sony Xperia XZ ringtone downloads for free because you may want to to create a unique ringtones for a particular person when calling or an alarm that will remind you of a specific task. Below we’ll explain how you can get to the default ringtone on the Sony Xperia XZ.
The instructions below should change the specific ringtone for one individual contact on your Sony Xperia XZ. While all other calls will use the standard default sound from settings, and any contact you customize will have their own custom tune. The best reason to create a custom ringtone on the Sony Xperia XZ is to make things more personal, and it’ll allow you to know who’s calling without ever looking at your Sony Xperia XZ.
How to download ringtones to Sony Xperia XZ
The process to add and create custom ringtones for contacts is easy on the Sony Xperia XZ. You have the option to set custom ringtones for each individual contact, and set custom sounds for text messages as well. The following steps below to set custom ringtones:
- Turn on the Sony Xperia XZ.
- Go to the Dialer app.
- Browse and select the contact you want to edit a ring tone for.
- Select the pen-shaped icon to edit the contact.
- Then select the “Ringtone” button.
- A popup window will show up with all your ringtone sounds.
- Browse and select the song you want to use as a ringtone.
- If the ringtone you made isn’t listed hit “Add” and find it in your device storage, then select it.