How To Fix Red-Eye On Apple iPhone 7 And iPhone 7 Plus
Every camera user is familiar with “red eye”, the issue where photos of people look great except for the red glowing dots on their eyes that make them look possessed. Fortunately, red eye is not a sign of demonic forces being loose, it’s just an optical effect caused by light reflecting off the human retina. If you own an Apple iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, you may want to know how to fix the red eye problem when taking pictures.
In this article, I’ll show you how to fix the red eye issue on pictures taken with the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. The Photos app on iOS has a built-in red eye correction feature.
- How to connect iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus to a TV
- How to change languages on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- How to fix volume and audio not working on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- How to use iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus split screen mode
- How To Turn OFF Sound On iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
How to fix red eye on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus:
- Turn on the iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus.
- Open the Photos app.
- Select the photo you want to fix redeye on.
- In the upper right hand corner tap on Edit.
- Select the redeye correction tool — it looks like an eye with a line through it.
- Tap on each red eye in order to correct it.
- Select Done.
After following the steps above, you should be able fix the red eyes on people in the pictures that you’ve taken. These steps will work to fix red eye on the Apple iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.