How you can change Apple ID On iPhone 8 And iPhone 8 Plus
There are new owners of the iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus that will be interested in knowing how they can change their Apple ID. Before you can change your Apple ID, you will need to change your email address that you are using for your current Apple ID. Your Apple ID is normally the-the primary email address that is connected to your Apple ID account. If you need to alter your current Apple ID to the new email address that you want to use for your iPhone device. If you change your Apple ID to another email, it means that you now have a new Apple ID. There are different types of email that you can use including @icloud.com, @me.com, or @mac.com.
Tips on how to change your Apple ID on iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus:
- You will first need to sign out your account from services like iCloud, the iTunes Store, App Store, FaceTime, Find My Friends, Find My iPhone, and even iMessage on any mobile device that is using the current Apple ID to run
- Locate My Apple ID
- An option will appear on your screen like this: “Manage your Apple ID and sign in.” In case you forgot your Apple ID password go here.
- Click on Edit that is placed beside your Apple ID and the Primary Email Address
- Provide your email address that will act as your new Apple ID.
- Then click on Save Changes, and Apple will send you a message to verify the email address
- As soon as you receive the message from Apple, click on Verify Now
- As soon as the My Apple ID pages show, type in your new Apple ID details. You can start using your new Apple ID as soon as you see the ‘Verification is Complete’ message
- Don’t forget to update the features and servicesthat you have connected with your Apple ID
You can use this link to understand how to use and manage your Apple ID