How To Print Documents From LG V30
Way back, the process of printing documents and images eats up a lot of your time since you need to transfer the files to a computer before it can be printed. With today’s technology, you are now able to print any file just by using your smartphone. Yes, you heard that right. And if you’re an LG V30 user, you’re not an exception to this amazing feature. In this article, we’ll be teaching you how to print images and documents to a wireless printer. But before proceeding, you must first download the drivers for your LG V30 on your computer.
Once you have the printing plugin on your computer, you can now proceed in printing with your LG V30. So without further ado, here are the steps in printing your files through your LG V30.
Printing Your Files With Your LG V30
For this article, we’ll be using an Epson printer as an example for the wireless printing on your LG V30. Note that these steps will also work all kinds of printers as long as you have the plugin downloaded.
- Open your LG V30
- Head on to Apps
- Press Settings
- Search for the Connect and Share option
- Press the Printing Button”
- A dropdown list will appear showing all the default printers that are installed on your phone. If the model of your printer isn’t included, tap on the positive sign located at the bottom of your screen
- Google Play Store will automatically open then you can find the model of your printer
- Open again the Printing section on your Android Settings
- Tap on Epson Print Enable to connect your LG V30 to the printer (Note that the printer must be ON)
- Once you found the printer, tap it
Afterwards, choose the different settings that’ll be used for your wireless printer for your LG V30:
- 2-Sided printing
- Print quality
Printing an Email via LG V30
Open the email you want to be printed. Tap on the three-point symbol located at the upper right part of your screen, then press Print. Check the settings if they’re correct. Once checked, tap on the Print button located at the bottom of your screen.