Where Do I Get Ringtones For Motorola Moto Z2
Another exciting way to explore your new Motorola Moto Z2 smartphone is through changing and customizing your ringtones. You can customize a unique ringtone for a certain person or customize an alarm tone that reminds you of a specific task. Below are easy and quick steps on how to personalize your ringtones.
The directions below should answer the inquiries where do I get ringtones for my Motorola Moto Z2? The best motivation to make a custom ringtone on the Moto Z2 is to make things more personal, and it’ll enable you to know who’s calling without looking at the screen of your Motorola Moto Z2.
How to Download Ringtones to Motorola Moto Z2
It’s relatively easy to create and assign custom ringtones with the Motorola Moto Z2. It’s possible to customize a ringtone for each individual caller and for text message audio notifications as well. Check out this guide for how to do so:
- Power up your device
- Open the Contacts app
- You can also open the Phone app and select contacts
- Find the contact to which you’d like to assign a custom ringtone
- Tap Edit
- Choose Ringtone
- You’ll see a dialogue box with all of the available sounds
- Find the tone you’ve got in mind for this person and select it
- You can also browse to other folders on your device or an SD card
Now your calls will be personalized to the people trying to reach you!